Thursday, February 3, 2011

So many favorites...we'll start with weddings! ~ Bryan & College Station Wedding Photography

As the year begins I want to start blogging with 2010 in review!  2010 was a year of spectacular weddings, new babies, excited seniors, growing families and lots of beautiful dancers!  So, to begin...how about some photos of some of my favorite brides and their husbands!  I plan to add a new couple every few days...

We'll start with Natalie and Royce!  They have quickly become one of my favorite couples ever...for real.  Their genuine love for eachother, for life and for wherever God wants to take them is truly inspiring.
Their wedding day was perfect...the sky was amazing, the venue exceptional, and the dancing...way too fun!  One of my favorite things was their quirky shoes and the wedding gift to Natalie (a personalized bike.)  They proved you can have an outdoor wedding in the summer and totally do it well!  One of my most awkward moments in a wedding happened here...they had tiki torches lit during the ceremony and while they were repeating vows I backed up to get a little bit better view...when I hear someone from the crowd do one of those whisper yells "Steph...Steph..." he pointed to the tiki torch that was centimeters away from catching my hair on fire!  A few rows of their guests were looking at me as I thanked him and maybe turned a slight shade of pink.  What a sight that would have been...long blonde hair made into a torch during their ceremony!  Check these love-birds out...


Meet Heather and Justin...Look at how beautiful this couple is!  I met them through an engagement session that I donated to a church in town for a fundraiser.  When we met, I was like...seriously, they are WAY too fun!  Heather is a knock out beauty that is sweetly in love with her gentle and strong husband, Justin.  At the end of our engagement session, we talked about their wedding and I was so glad I was able to experience engagement and wedding with them!
    Heather did an exceptional job with details...and have you ever seen a Kyle Field Cake quite like this one???  They were absolutely precious on their wedding day...genuine tears of gratitude and delight before and during their ceremony.  Brian and I had a blast shooting their wedding...lots of dancing, a photo booth and a unique venue in Houston!  Those of you that have been in our house lately or have seen my facebook profile photo will recognize this place...while we were shooting the wedding, I had their wedding coordinator take a photo of Brian and I by the light...it was too dreamy!  Now it hangs above our bed :)  Thanks Heather and Justin for including us in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment