Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Gidleys...oh how time flies! Bryan College Station Photographer

2008
Christmas 2010



There are truly now words for how this triplet family astounds me! I first met Kara and her girls through a referral.  When her triplets (Addyson, Brooklyn & Caitlyn) came for a shoot, the first thing I noticed was how peaceful they were.  That's right, I said PEACEFUL!  Kara mother's these girls beautifully and makes it look easy!  Seriously.  After the first shoot, Kara and I met to proof the photos and order...and we ended up chatting over lunch for over and hour.  And since then we have had Christmas, TuTu and extended family photos.  As I look at the difference in just two years with these girls, I want to freeze time...or just enjoy each new season we have with the little ones in our lives!  Gidley's, let's do Chic Fil A soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment