Thursday, February 3, 2011

Look at this cutie...and his parents!~ Bryan and College Station Family & Children Photographer

Meet Carter...well, first meet his parents!  Bobby and Shanna have been in our lives for a long time...Shanna and I taught dance together years ago, I took their engagement photos, we have danced together in Tailtha...we have seriously experienced a lot of life together and she is just one of my good friends.  Bobby and Brian love to play golf together, talk church stuff, and shake their heads laughing at/with me and Shanna!  I couldn't wait to see them as parents...and they are amazing.  They are both "tell it like it is" people but bathed with gentleness, love and hope.  Shanna started Chara Christian Dance Company at Texas A&M and she now owns a studio in Friendswood called Chara Christian Dance Academy.  She is a pioneer in many ways...can you tell I kinda like these people?

 
So seriously, when it came time to celebrate the pregnancy and birth of their firstborn...I was fired up to capture it on camera!  Here is and the cutest little man "Carter Lee Kirkpatrick"

No comments:

Post a Comment