Monday, February 7, 2011

Phinney Pham~ Bryan College Station Family Photography

 What does this photo do for you?  
The words that come to mind are freedom, the song "out of these ashes, beauty will rise...," expectancy, hope...I would love to hear what it brings out in you.  

Oh, the Phinney Fam!  Where do I begin?  This Family exudes joy and gentleness!  These siblings really do like and love each other as much as it appears.  Kat, Calvin, and Becca are treasures.  Kat, the 17 year old dancer/worshippre; Calvin, the 13 year old martial artists/prayer warrior; Becca, the 10 year old "up-for-anything" violinist.  This particular photo shoot was great...we have had a few over the years but I think this one was the most memorable for me.  I think because Calvin is a teenager, Becca is in the double digit age and because of Kat's butterfly dancing.  Kat was the lead role "butterfly" in Suzanne's School of Dance recital last year.  When she dances, it as if the world stops and you must worship along with her.  Seriously, she leads worship through her movement.  I love them  Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment